Airport English 机场英语
Airport lounges 机场休息室
Airport shuttle 机场班车
Arrivals 进港
Assistance 问讯处
Check in area(zone)办理登机区
Customers lounges旅客休息室
Departure airport离港时间
Destination airport 返航时间
Domestic flight国内航班
Emergency exit安全出口
Exit to all routes 各通道出口
Flight connections转机处
Help point(desk)问讯处
Inquiries 问讯处
Left baggage 行李寄存
Lost property失物招领
Luggage from flights 到港行李
Luggage pick up取行李
Luggage reclaim取行李
Missing people help line 走失求救热线
Mising,people appeal for assistance 警察提供走失帮助
No smoking except in designated area 除指定区域外,禁止吸烟
Nothing(Something) to declare 无(有)报关
Passport control 入境检查
Please leave your luggage with you at all times 请随身携带您的行李
Queue here 在此排队
Reclaim belt 取行李传送带
Return fares 往返机票
Short stay 短暂停留
Stay close 跟紧
Welcome abord 欢迎登机
1. 入境英语
麻烦请给我你的护照。
May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何?
What's the purpose of your visit?
观光(公务)。
Sightseeing(Businese).
预计在美国停留多久?
How long will you be staying in the United States?
5天。
5 days.
预计停留约10天。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
我只是过境而已。
I'm just passing through.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
将在那儿住宿?
Where are you staying?
我将住在波士顿饭店。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
是否有台湾回程机票?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
有的,这就是回程机票。
Yes, here it is.
随身携带多少现金?
How much money do you have with you?
大约800元。
I have 800 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。
Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。
Thank you.
2. 行李遗失
出国旅行最令人气恼的事,莫过於行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,著实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
我在何处可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。
I can'find my baggage.
这是我的行李票。
Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
Could you please check it urgently?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描述你的行李。
Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
请和我到办公室。
Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到?
How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助?
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
3. 海关申报
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且會破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
请出示护照和申报单。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have anything to declare?
没有。
No, I don't.
请打开这个袋子。
Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用?
What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。
These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
These are gifts for my friends.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
The camera is for my personal use.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗?
Do you have any other baggage?
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
4. 机场旅游资讯
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的资讯,大部份国际[u][b][color=#ff0000]机场[/color][/b][/u]皆设有(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达後,向旅游谘询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提著大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
旅游谘询中心在那里?
Where is the tourist information?
是否有[u][b][color=#ff0000]机场[/color][/b][/u]巴士可到市区?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
巴士站牌(计程车招呼站)在那里?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Do you have a hotel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
May I have a city map?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否可建议一家位於市中心的旅馆?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
每晚费用为多少?
How much is it per night?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Does it include tax and service charge?
早餐是否已包含於费用内?
Is breakast included?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
我想要停留两晚。
I'd like to stay for two nights.
5. 机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
联合航空,您好。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
请说您的大名与班机号码?
What's your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。
When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的?
I can't find your name. Really?
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
One economy class seat, is that right?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
我想要再确认班机。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是杰瑞•陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
May I have your name again?
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Now you have been booked.
起飞前2小时。
Two hours before departure time.
【飞机客满时】
那麼,请帮我重新订位。
Then, please give me a new reservation.
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
後天,星期五。
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
费用多少?
What is the fare?
了解更多关于【加拿大留学】或【加拿大签证】的信息,欢迎访问挚拓留学官方网站(http://www.ztopedu.com/)或致电 400-623-8882获得更加详细的解答。
下一篇:美国行前药品准备知多少